Account Coordinator (ETRM & Credit Risk)
Remote or Houston, TX (Hybrid)
This position is responsible for ensuring focused, productive, and ongoing communication with both new and existing clients. The coordinator will be a key interface between MCG Energy and customers, and will be expected to deliver professional and responsive services that enhance customer relations and the image of MCG Energy to the industry. The coordinator will participate in internal teams, meetings, and forums that improve the customer experience and bring the customer’s voice to MCG Energy.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain and conduct routine and recurring contact with client companies, as assigned, by phone, email and teleconference. Identify and nurture personal relationships with key contacts within each assigned client company.
- Identify and manage customer priorities using MCG Energy customer service tools. Produce reports and feedback of priorities for management, software team, and account management team. Advocate for customer priorities internally as appropriate.
- Consult and collaborate routinely with Energy Product Analysts, some of whom who work remotely, to answer customer questions, arrange training, or pass along commercial information. Perform delegated tasks and functions. Elevate customer concerns and necessary decisions to appropriate staff.
- Respond to requests by gathering and providing information, referring non-routine calls to appropriate staff.
- Coordinate schedules between the customer and internal teams with regards to meetings, calls, demos, install time, etc. Communicate maintenance events, user gatherings, and MCG Energy announcements to the customer.
- Complete projects as assigned including, but not limited to, weekly and monthly reports, data entry and other support functions.
- Respond to suggestions, concerns and complaints from clients and give support when requested.
- Proactively identify ways to enhance the position, identify process improvement opportunities, and otherwise add value to MCG Energy and client companies.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of administrative, sales support or customer service experience preferably in a software/technology organization, or in the Electric Utility industry
- 3-5 years of experience in software customer care; experience with Agile or other project management
- Demonstrated client-facing and internal communication skills
- Professional phone skills and superior email habits
- Ability to rapidly learn internal customer relations tools, including Microsoft Team Foundation, and Team Support
- Ability to produce excellent written products, include routine reports and other business documents, e.g. proposals, guides, presentations, etc.
- Superior meeting conduct and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills. Ability to maintain and organize multiple priority lists – personal, client, peer, etc.
- Convey essential information clearly and concisely, both in writing and verbally. Use active listening skills while sharing information.
- Dedication to meeting team and client deadlines
This position is responsible to facilitate, administer and organize all project activities in cooperation with and under the direction of the Product Manager to ensure flawless execution of the project.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports
- Liaise with clients to help identify and define project requirements, scope and objectives
- Monitor and track project’s progress and ensure any issues that arise are addressed by the appropriate parties
- Manage and maintain Project Tracker data and host weekly meetings to update all participants.
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status adequately to all participants
- Coordinate activities, resources, equipment and information
- Assist implementations with setup and configuration
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Participate in project design meetings and propose improvements if necessary
- Evaluate potential problems and technical hitches and develop solutions
- Plan and manage team goals, project schedules and new information
- Supervise current projects and coordinate all team members to keep workflow on track
- Manage project-related paperwork by ensuring all necessary materials are current, properly filed and stored
- Direct project correspondences by preparing and reviewing project proposals, memos, meeting minutes and emails
- Communicate with clients to identify and define project requirements, scope and objectives
- Experience managing or coordinating for software development projects
- PM/SCRUM certification a plus
- Technical aptitude
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Strong organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and of project management tools (Visio and MS Project)
Software Applications Developer
MCG Energy Solutions, LLC is a highly entrepreneurial company that is frequently seeking software application developers who have entrepreneurial spirit, are highly accountable, and meet commitment dates to deliver great value to our clients. Successful candidates need strong prioritization and planning skills, and strong analytical and problem-solving abilities. Developers must understand and conceptualize applications from both a technical/programming perspective and a business point of view.
Desired experience includes representing business logic in TSQL using MS SQL Server or experience with relational databases and SQL. Applicants also should have the demonstrated ability to adapt to different programming environments and languages to deliver applications that meet business needs, as well as strong communication and team leadership skills.
- TSQL (including stored procedures, indexing, triggers and cursors)
- Sound understanding of software development principles
- Additional experience preferred:
- C#.NET, ASP.NET, Java Script (Angular.js)
- Web Services