An industry leading outage management platform providing feature and functionality to manage outage tickets across the entire lifecycle including execution and coordination activities with field operators and ISO/RTOs. The integrated Operator Logging (OpLog) application delivers control room and facility logging capability along with switching order management functionality.
MCG’s Versify Outage Management System (OMS)
MCG’s Versify OMS and Operator Logging utilize a unique workflow enabled architecture that may be configured to manage complex processes associated with outage management, control room operations, and switching within generation, transmission, and distribution businesses all in a single integrated system streamlining your operators’ desktops.
MCG’s Hosted Data Services (HDS) product merges data from OMS and all other MCG software products into one hosted platform for reporting and data warehousing. MCG’s Versify OMS module works within your existing systems and infrastructure to help you see and manage available generation and transmission capacity to give you faster, more accurate, and more flexible control of your planned and unplanned outages for any type of equipment.
MCG’s Versify Outage Management System (OMS) Key Features and Benefits
Optimized Outage Lifecycle
- Forced and Planned Outage Management
- Facilitates planning with Outage listing, Calendar, & Gantt time-based views
- Real-Time Outage Dashboard for Control Room Operators
- 2-way synchronization with PJM, CAISO, MISO, NYISO, ISO-NE, ERCOT, and SPP
- Integrated NERC GADS/TADS management and reporting
- Outage Ticket views of History, Overlapping Events, and Availability Charting
- Integrated BI for Outage KPI and Plant/Unit Availability reporting
- Automated approval/submission processes to remain compliant with reporting deadlines
- Automated Ambient Derates
Advanced Workflow Engine
- Form, Question & Answer, and Approval Workflows
- Guided Workflow Engine with integrated Workflow Form Builder
- Serial and/or parallel branching for review and approval processes
- Document Upload and/or Link Association