Learn More About MCG’s Entire Energy Software Suite
- Energy Software Suite – MCG’s natively integrated suite of products that can be used separately or together as a comprehensive wholesale and retail energy solution.
- Integrated Asset Manager (IAM) – An easy-to-use system for bid capture, physical scheduling and tagging, market submissions, market clearing, real time scheduling, performance reporting, and settlements.
- MCG’s Paragon Energy Risk Manager (ERM) – A fully integrated trading, credit, and market risk management solution for complex, multi-commodity energy companies.
- MCG’s Paragon Credit Risk Manager (CRM) – Combines state of the art technology with a rich feature set for managing credit risk, including counterparty, contract, collateral, exposure management, advanced credit analytics, and credit scoring.
- MCG’s Paragon Gas Scheduling System (GSS) – The latest offering for ERM that can be used individually or with ERM’s many other modules. Enables ERM customers to consolidate processes their schedulers use into a single platform.
- Energy Accounting System (EAS) – Tracks and manages time series data types, such as load, imbalance, contract, etc., and tracks a meter’s data sources to generate an official profile based on the best available data. EAS’s validation engine validates meter data across profiles or intervals to manage data quality issues (bad reads, stuck meters, dated values, etc.) and provides an interface to the ISO markets for MDMA function.
- TransBill– Flexible platform for TransCo and GenCo businesses that performs OATT, grandfathered transmission, ISO transmission revenue shadowing, as well as ad hoc billing projects tailored to your unique requirements.
- MCG’s Versify Outage Management System (OMS)and Operator Log (OpLog)– OMS is an industry leading solutions for handling the outage process from the initial request, through approval processes, to execution and coordination activities in the field and with ISOs/RTOs. OpLog simplifies outage management by logging events, activities, and compliance requirements in one flexible and easy to use solution.
- Hosted Data Services (HDS) – A single hosted platform for data warehousing and archiving, reporting, and performing long running queries outside of production systems.
- Control Area Scheduling (CAS) – Fully featured interchange and transmission scheduling system that integrates MCG Tagging and OASIS interfaces to automatically create, categorize, and track interchange and transmission schedules for reliability entities.
- Innotap Data Suite (IDS) – Organizes and displays data for wholesale energy transactions from a wide array of sources, with modules for a variety of ISOs and RTOs to aid and report on the decision making process.
Contact MCG today to learn how we can meet your company’s business needs.