MCG’s Innotap Data Suite enables users to make smarter, faster decisions with timely information and improves wholesale energy transactions and business performance. Our comprehensive system helps traders manage the entire “Decision Lifecycle” of power and energy trading. A virtual desktop is provided for layout and docking of configurable dashboards, presenting complex market data in a smart app to facilitate real-time decision making. Modules for a variety of ISOs and RTOs provide data updates, event monitoring, and alerts for opportunities and risks to your business with the ability to visualize and report on the decision making process. Real-time data from market sources can be downloaded to Excel and updated automatically when information changes at the source. Use your own formulas to define custom rules that can trigger actions based on dynamic market data. A repository is available to store select data at a secure FTP site or in the cloud.
MCG’s Innotap Data Suite
Innotap provides energy traders and analysts timely, accurate information and decision support tools to assess evolving market conditions and make smarter, faster decisions. Our smart app system assists in managing the entire decision lifecycle of power and energy trading, and helps improve the profitability of wholesale energy transactions and business performance:
- DecisionDock is the system’s virtual desktop for layout and docking of configurable dashboards, enabling users to access complex market data in a convenient format to facilitate real-time decision making.
- RealDeal has modules for all North American ISOs and RTOs and proves data updates, event monitoring, and alerts for business opportunities and risks as well as the ability to visualize and report on the decision-making process.
- PowerFeed enables users to download real-time market data to Excel, which updates automatically when information changes at the source. You can use your own formulas to define custom rules that trigger actions based on dynamic market data. A data repository is available for storing select data at a secure FTP site or in the cloud, and an API to stream data directly into your proprietary trading or information system.
- Consolidates complex data in a convenient desktop
- Unlimited configurable layouts for personal use or sharing
- User defined desktop and mobile notifications and alerts
- Real-time market data updates and event monitoring
- User created custom apps using internal/external data with full Excel formula support
- Modules available for all North American ISOs/RTOs Delivers real-time data into Excel spreadsheets with automatic refresh
- Standard API for streaming real-time market data and establishing sessions; instantly pushes requested data to the app when updated at the source
- Publishes data to a secure FTP website or the cloud
- Makes traders an integral part of the decision lifecycle of power and energy trading
- Improves real-time decision making, profitability of wholesale energy trades, and business performance
- Improves business processes by helping you assess and evaluate decisions and responses
- Continually improves your knowledge base for responding to future situations