MCG’s Versify Operator Logging (OpLog) application delivers control room and facility logging capability along with switching order management functionality through a single integrated system that streamlines operator’s desktops. OpLog utilizes a unique workflow enabled architecture that may be configured to manage complex processes associated with outage management, control room operations, and switching within generation, transmission, and distribution businesses. OpLog is integrated MCG’s Versify Outage Management System (OMS). OpLog and OMS can be used separately, or together as a comprehensive outage management and logging solution.
MCG’s Hosted Data Services (HDS) product merges data from OpLog and all other MCG software products into one hosted platform for reporting and data warehousing.
MCG’s Versify Operator Log
MCG’s Versify Operator Log (OpLog) offers a simple and flexible way to log events, activities and compliance requirements into a single tool, simplifying communication across your organization. All of your company’s facilities, assets and equipment can share information using a single platform and automate existing manual processes and eliminate errors to measurably improve operational efficiency and compliance.
Key Features and Benefits
Single Logging Platform
- Automatic and manual generation of log events
- Customized fields and event categories
- Configurable timing, thresholds, and tolerances of alarms and alert notifications
- Mobile enablement for field operators
- Operator Rounds, AVR/breaker status, Checklists, Shift Turnover, etc.
- Switching Orders, Safe Work Permits, Hot Work Permits, Job Safety Analysis, etc.
- Integration to work management systems
- Embedded BI for Plant KPI reporting
Advanced Workflow Engine
- Form, Question & Answer, and Approval Workflows
- Guided Workflow Engine
- Integrated Workflow Form Builder
- Integrated alerts, notifications, and escalation of events
- Document Upload and/or Link Association